In this magazine:
- K. Andrus, The Cows Don’t Know It’s Christmas: Texas Brother’s Poem Honors Father while Helping Children
- B.C. Ruli, A Biennial for Extraordinary Times
- M. Dreisonstok, The Goethe Collection at the House of the Temple
- J. Bozeman, The Flammarion Engraving: The Masonic Print that Isn’t
- A. Kriegel, Chanukah: Festive, Jewish, and Masonic
- D. Hogan, Embrace the Zugzwang
- M. Edwards, Symbols and Secrets: Bringing Masonry to the Small Screen
- M. Smith, The Time Is “Rite” to Get Together Again!
- M. SzramoskiIntendant of the Building Society
- M. Edwards, Drawing Inspiration: Renowned Masonic Artist Travis Simpkins Brings His Artistry in Charcoal to the Journal
- M.C. Lee, Nine
- Plus, the Grand Commander’s Message, Cornerstones of the Craft, Chips from the Quarry, Current Interest, Notes from The Northern Light, The Masonic Traveler, Book Reviews, and Masonic Puzzle.